Out of question, Microsoft Zune is perfect for enjoying videos especailly HD videos on the go. The odds are that we will come across with problems when trying to play videos on Zune. You know, Zune has got limited video compatibibility with the specified acceptable file formats including WMV, MP4, H.264, etc. In light of this, Firecorsoft Zune Video Converter for Mac (Zune Video Converter for Windows) can be of great help.
1. Fully support Zune 1 and Zune2.
2. Fast transcode various of videos to Zune compatible format.
3. Support ripping audio to Zune WMA and MP3 formats without any damage to the quality.
1. Trim source videos to capture favorite clips by dragging the sliders to set the duration time freely.
2. Crop video files to cut off the unwanted part of the video.
3. Apply artistic effects to make the video special.
4. Adjust video parameters such as brightness, contrast and saturation freely.
5. Capture favorite video screenshots and save them as jpeg or bmp format on your computer.
Firstly, please free download Firecorsoft Mac Video to Zune Converter, install it as per the instruction and then launch the program. Then, simply click on the "Add Files" button to import the video files you want to convert into the program. Alternatively, you can use the drag-n-drop method to add files.
To facilitate all users, this program specially provides the optimal presets for the Zune. Click the "Profile" option and a format list will appear. All you should do is to browse the list and choose "Zune (*mp4)" as the output format. You can also click "Settings" to customize the resolution, frame rate, bitrate as you like.
Before strating the conversion, you can polish the source video file by using the default editing features like "Crop", "Trim" and "Edit". Once you are satisfied with final result, click the "Start" button to get the conversion started. You can view the whole conversion on a process bar which shows you how many percentages of the video have been done. After getting the converted video file, simply transfer it to the Zune, you can play videos on Zune without any problems.